Tax Consultant 2017
Released Tax Consultant unlimited version 2.00 (Updated on 16/03/2017) (FY 2016-17 to 2025-26) for the Income Tax calculation and preparation of Income Tax Antecipatory Statement, Final Statement, Monthly TDS Statement, Form 12BB, Form 16 and Form 10E. This software can be used for ten Financial Years from 2016-17 onwards. It is completely different from the previous years. You can change every thing.. The main features are,
- User can Customise the Tax Rate, Tax Percentage (New Feature),10E Tax Rate, DA Rate, Header Title etc using General settings icon.
- Retains previous years tax rate and 10E tax rate (New Feature).
- Option to enter periodical rent details (New Feature)
- Option to edit Header Title, DA% and Tax Rates
- Set Default option to restore the default settings in one click
- Introduced Software Assistant to familiarise the software for first use
- Data import button to import data from previous versions
- Can add up to 100 employees
- Add, Edit and Delete function
- Popup window to easily each section under Tax Relief.
- Highly validated and more user friendly
- Attractive Design
Pay Revision 2014 - Payment of Arrears -Detailed Instructions Issued
Vide Circular No. 46/2016/Fin Dated 19/05/2016, Government have issued detailed instructions on the payment of pay revision arrears due from 01/07/2014 to 31/01/2016 as detailed below.
- All Drawing and Disbursing Officers should calculate month wise arrears of pay revision including surrender of earned leave of all employees for the period from 01.07.2014 to 31.01.2016 with interest from 01/02/2016 at the rate applicable to General Provident Fund as directed at para 46 of the GO read above in the proforma attached with this circular before 30.06.2016. Every employee will be served a copy of the statement of arrears due to him. The DDO should furnish a consolidated statement of pay revision arrears specifying the amount due on each instalment and the head of account from which salary is drawn before 31/07/2016 under his control to the head of the department.
Dearness Allowance Enhanced w.e.f 01/01/2016
Vide GO(P) No.61/2016/Fin dated 05/05/2016, Kerala Government have issued orders revising the Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees and Dearness Relief to State Service Pensioners/Family Pensioners with effect from 01/01/2016. The Rate of DA w.e.f 01/01/2016 in the Revised Scale enhanced from 6 % to 9%. Those employees continuing in the pre revised scale vide GO(P)No.85/2011/Fin dated 26/02/2011 enhanced from 92% to 98% and those employees continuing in the pre revised scale vide GO(P)No.145/2006/fin dated 25/03/2006 enhanced from 225% to 236% w.e.f 01/01/2016. The enhanced rate of DA will be paid in cash with the salary for the month of May-2016. For more detalis view related downloads