Special Casual Leave to undergo Angioplasty
- Introduced vide GO(P)No.153/2019/Fin Dated 06/11/2019.
- Special Casual Leave for a period of 30 days may be granted to those employees who undergo Angioplasty subject to the conditions under Rule 19, Section II, Appendix VII, Part I, Kerala Service Rules.
- The leave may be allowed to be combined with leave defined in Rule 77(i) KSR I (ie Earned Leave, Half Pay Leave, Commuted Leave, Leave Not Due and Leave Without Allowance ) and ordinary Casual Leave.
- The period of Special Casual Leave shall be exclusive of intervening public holidays.
- The leave may be availed of on more than one ocation, in a calendar year, if needed, but altogether it must not exceed 45 days in a calendar year.
Kerala Service Rule Vol I 8 th Edition