Income Tax Slab Revised as Per India Budget 2014-15
- Personal income tax exemption limit increased by Rs. 50,000 i.e. from Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 in the case of individual taxpayers who are below the age of 60 years. Similarly, the exemption limit in case of senior citizens increased from Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs. 3,00,000.
- Increase in investment limit for claiming deduction under section 80C of the Income-tax Act (the IT Act) from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,50,000.
- Increase in deduction limit on account of interest on loan in respect of self-occupied house property from Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 2,00,000.
TDS Consultant 2015 - An updated excel based software utility for the calculation of monthly TDS, Preparation of TDS Quarterly Return Forms, TDS Statement, Tax Statement, Form16 and Form 10E of employees.
- Experience the power of Excel
- One software for all employees. ie it replaces 1400 files
- User restricted access
- Need only drwan salary entry
- Add, edit and delete function
- Get data and Fill data function
- Need less than 30 minutes required for finding TDS of about 100 employees...
- Quarterly return forms....
Note:Read user guide First befor using the software
PSU Casual Sweepers - Remuneration Enhanced
Vide GO(P)No.212/2014/Fin Dated 7/6/2014 Enhanced rate of remuneration of Casual Sweepers engaged in Public Sector Undertaking from 2000/- to 4000/- (per month consolidated).
Vide GO(P)No.221/2014/Fin dated 16/06/2014, Kerala Govt. have enhanced the rate of Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief 10% in Revised scale and 17 % in Pre-Revised Scale of employees with effect from 01/01/2014 to State Government Employees and Pensioners. For more details click here