Special Leave connected to Inquiry of Sexual Harassment
- Special Leave upto 90 days to the aggrieved female State Government Employees during the pendency of inquiry into complaints of sexual harassment [GO(P) No.119/2017/Fin Dated 31/08/2017]
- The leave will be granted on the recommendation of the Internal Committee or the Local Committee, as the case may be during the pendency of inquiry under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013..
- No officer will be granted leave under these orders from a date prior to the date of commencement of inquiry or from a date after the date of conclusion of inquiry.
- The leave will be allowed to be combined with, other kinds of leave except Leave Without Allowances under Appendix XII AIXII B/XII C, Kerala Service Rules.
- The leave will be granted on full pay; i.e. pay admissible had the employee been on duty during the leave period.
- The leave shall not be debited against the leave account and the leave details should be entered in the register of special leave referred to in the Government Decision below Rule 106 Part I Kerala Service Rules.