Pay Revison Commission - Final Report Submitted
The Eleventh Pay Revision Commission submitted the final report (Part VII) of the recomendations on Administrative Efficiency, Social Accountability, People Friendliness and Gender Sensitivity. The highlight of the report is the recomendation to
- Ennhancement retirement age to 57,
- Stop compassionate employment scheme,
- Stop Relaxation in Qualification for Promotion
- Reduce Weekly working days to Five
- Appointment to Aided School shoulde transparent
Download report for details.