KSR Rule 90A, 93 & 103 and Appendix VII - Monetary Limit Revised
The Kerala Service Rule 90A, 93 and 103 of Part I and Appendix VII of the Service Rules - Monetary limit revised vide GO(P)No.79/2021/Fin Dated 01/06/2021
- Monetary Limit enhanced retrospective effect from 01/07/2019.
- In clause (a) of Rule 90A [Exgratia Allowance], the limit of Rs.68700/-, Rs.24045/-, Rs.13740/- is enhanced to Rs.95600/-, Rs.33460/-, Rs.19120/- respectively.
- Monetory limit for Half Pay Leave salary under Exception below Rule 93, enhanced from 35700/- to 50200/-
- In clause (b) of Rule 103 [Hospital Leave], the limit of Rs.27800/- is enhanced to 39300/-
- In clause (i) of Rule I under Section II of Appendix-VII [Special Casual Leave], the limit of Rs.30700/- is enhanced to Rs.43400/-