Visiting Abroad for Personal Purpose
- No need to obtain Govt sanction for visiting abroad for Personal/Private purposes.
- Maximum period of absence from the country is six month for visiting Children and Four month for other personal/Private Purposes.
- The leave sanctioning authority can sanction eligible leave including casual leave with permission to leave country.
- The application for leave should clearly mention the country proposed to be visited and purpose.
- The total number of days of absence from the country will not exceed 15 days in respect of casual leave and Four month in respect of other kinds of leave.
- A maximum six month can be santioned for visiting children abroad however LWA exceeding four month shall continue to be santioned by Govt only